We are committed to developing individual and organisational capacity to lead change effectively.
That is the focus and purpose of the every change leadership program we have designed, developed and delivered since our inception.
We know that each organisation and culture is unique, so we do not believe in an ‘off the shelf, one size fits all’ approach.
Anne helps organisations to implement successful change, through effectively engaging people with change. She has a wealth of experience in leadership roles, which bring weight to her workshops and coaching sessions.
I have worked with Anne for many years and she comes highly recommended.
– Head of Client Account Management, Informa Corporate Learning
Whether your program is a short term intervention or a committed longer term leadership development strategy, (the more sustainable option), your program will be constructed on the basis of our thorough understanding of your goals and desired outcomes, what we know works based on our hundreds of proven programs, and tested business education principles.
Participants return to their organisations energised and equipped to lead change among individuals, teams and whole systems. In short, they become champions and catalysts for change.
Here are some examples of how other clients have engaged Anne
They wanted to:
- Develop and deepen change leadership skills
- Reduce resistance and get buy-in to change
- Retain and engage employees during change
- Build change management organisational capability
- Manage people for peak performance
- Address team behaviours and productivity
- Improve skills to deal with difficult people
- Change dysfunctional teams into productive ones