Our programs and services are supported by the latest neuroscience research, change management studies and extensive practical experience. Using result-orientated methods, we work with your executives, managers and team leaders to equip them with knowledge of how the brain responds to change. We examine the role of habits, fears, histories, relationships, trust and anxiety during times of change and explore the impact emotions have on the behaviours of themselves and others. In the light of this understanding, we explore and develop the change leadership strategies to deliver on present and future change projects.
Our audience of leaders is a very diverse group. Some want to be convinced by hearing the theory, others by how well it connects to their lived experience and some just want to be entertained. Anne’s obvious expertise in her area and experience of life as well as her irrepressible energy as a presenter resulted in her achieving that rare goal of delivering value to all in the room – there was a real buzz.
– Executive Manager Corporate Support, Fairfield City Council
Just like leadership styles, we do not believe that ‘one size fits all’, even though there are common themes. Our programs are individually tailored to meet the needs of each client. The reasons for this approach include:
- Change programs only succeed when people within the organisation understand why the change is necessary and what is in it for them. To maximise the program’s success, we need to clearly understand your organisation’s situation and the demonstrable results you want. The more we learn and understand about your organisation, the stronger and more enduring the solution.
- Effective Change Leadership depends on both organisational and individual relationships. To deliver effective results, we work hard to build a professional relationship as a trusted and reliable partner as well as a solution provider.
- History and culture impact results. We can increase commitment and openness to change (and improve your future capability to do this) by understanding what works in your organisation and what does not. With buy-in from the key stakeholders and opinion leaders, you minimise the risk of cynicism and demotivation.
What we offer – in collaboration with you:
- Design and delivery of a program for your organisation, team or group to develop the capabilities of your people to maximise business performance.
- An engaging, high return program to specifically target your situation. The program can be developed from the ground up or built on what you have in place.
- A solution that is flexible, cost effective and scalable with maximum value for your business.
Designed to meet your objectives but typically range from half-day, one day to two days
- Change Leadership programs – to equip your executives, managers and team leaders with capabilities to lead successful change
- Follow up workshops – to embed and enhance the new skills and behaviours
- Senior executive forums – especially developed for your senior leadership team as change leaders themselves and/or to support their managers leading change
- Executive briefings – pre-program information sessions for Senior Executives to take them through what their people will learn and how best to manage and support them during the learning process and after, given their new insights and capabilities
- Master classes for small groups of high potentials
We specialise in getting optimal results in tough group discussions.
We will work with you to design and deliver the keynote or breakout that you want.
Face-to-face, phone or on-line coaching, one on one or in small groups
- On-line learning programs including webinars
Anne is accredited in a range of leading development tools and has used them successfully for many years across a wide range of organisations for business and personal leadership applications.
These tools allow us, when it is appropriate to use them, to further enhance change leadership development.
Many organisations request these tools in their change leadership programs as they provide tangible, and sometimes eye-opening, data for participants to work with.
However we recommend their use only when it is clear that they have a discernible benefit and will add value for change leaders to better understand themselves and their behaviours.They should not be used ‘just for the sake of it’.
|PRISM – an exciting new instrument based on neuroscience – the most comprehensive tool covering much of the territory covered by several other tools individually but all in the one instrument – the Swiss Army Knife of development tools. Find out more …|
|Realise2 Strengths Assessment – a second-generation strengths assessment and development tool from the Centre of Applied Psychology. Find out more …|
|DiSC – a well-known tool to help us understand ourselves and our behaviours with others. Find out more …|
|TMS – a work-based application outlining an individual’s work preferences and the strengths that an individual brings to a team. Find out more …|