Anne is a dynamic, motivating and warmly entertaining presenter.
With extensive hands-on experience gained globally in business over 30 years and the latest neuroscience and change research, Anne delivers customised keynotes on the basis of interviews and extensive research
Anne draws on her life, extraordinary career, professional expertise, skills and lively sense of humour to inspire and win your people’s commitment to performance and change objectives.
Delegates discover and develop skills to drive change more effectively, through the lens of the latest findings from research and real life practical examples.
Participants leave Anne’s keynotes energised, enthusiastic and with new tools and skills to do what has to be done.
Anne presented the information in an engaging way with the use of humour and real-life examples (she) was very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with … I highly recommend Anne as a speaker.
– Event Co-ordinator, CPA Australia
We have all been incredibly pleased with the program and your role. You are on my incredible person list!
– Bill Whitacre, President & CEO, J. R. Simplot Company
Here are some examples of the topics covered by Anne
- The project is right so why is it going so wrong?
- Change leadership – what it takes and how to get it
- Building a culture of change adaptability
- Change? How to make it business as usual
- Why organisations waste money on change and how to change that!
- The 5 key skills of a successful change leader
- Managing emotions in change
- Making change happen
- Leading change without (too much) pain
- How to stay in control of you in all situations
- Brainchange! Getting even your most cynical employees on board
- Beyond fads! Practical strategies for dealing with challenging people issues
- Surviving in the corporate jungle: managing organisational politics
- Transformational leadership – getting their hearts as well as their minds
Participants commented that your presentation style was stimulating, high energy, to the point, clear and that you possessed a vast wealth of knowledge and expertise.
– National HR Manager, CRS Australia
To say that the audience enjoyed the presentation would be an understatement. They were all completely enthralled and left the room with plans to conquer the world!
– Events Organiser, Australian Council of Businesswomen
Your work has made a lasting and positive impact on the leaders and to the culture of the J.R. Simplot Company.
– Erin Nuxoll, Senior VP Human Resources, J.R. Simplot Company