What is PRISM?
PRISM Brain Mapping is the world’s most comprehensive, online behaviour mapping instrument based on neuroscience.
PRISM is not a psychometric test. It does not label people or fit them into ‘boxes’, nor does it have ‘scores’, or right or wrong answers.
It provides users with a powerful, graphic explanation for why they approach specific situations and individuals in different ways.
Each PRISM ‘map’ is a picture of the user as a unique individual. It does not compare him or her to a ‘statistically average person’.
What does it do?
PRISM gives you information on:
- who you are
- your preferences
- your emotional intelligence,
- the Big Five personality traits
- your Mental Toughness
- options for your career development
PRISM a perfect fit for:
- Leaders of change – move themselves and others forward through the ‘noise’
- Team leaders seeking improved team performance
- Individuals – learning to work optimally under pressure
- Recruitment – getting the best fit for the role